night watch

night watch
kiggie?

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A day at the park with Lucy n me


    Wow! The last few days were so nice n warm,and so clear n sunny that daddy took me and Lucy out for a special day at the park.
              Some of my friends were already there playing when we showed up. Lots of space at this park n grass to run around in.  There is Century City in the background.
      There is Lucy looking so proud and so happy.  She is one dog that truly loves the park, and likes to play with us small dogs too.


      Here I am taking a rest on the lawn and looking around at everyone playing with each other.
           Here are some of the parents keeping a watchful eye out for us little guys.
               oooooohhhhh   sniff sniff..........sniff......sniff...................sniff
    Here me and my friend  break away from the group and check out the rest of the park.
                                       Till Lucy came and brought us back


                             Playing by the pumps near the golf course fence
                    Another break for me. And Lucy looking at something in the trees
                                           
                                      We were playing follow the leader.
                      More dogs and their parents show up later in the afternoon.


                                                         Hi there
                sniff....................sniff........................sniff....................and............
                                                  more  sniff..sniff
 Some of us have not see each other in such a long time.  Lots of catching up to do.

          I'm giving daddy the look. The pick me up n carry me in your arms  look
                                                 Hey you!  pick me up!
      These two guys came with Fred and his mom.  The white one is just a puppy and new to the park. They sure were having a wild time.
                      Everyone was fawning over her just cause she is sooooo cute.
                                Look at her sitting there looking all cute n stuff
                                    Water break time. yummy bottle water.
                                                   Fred n his mom
 woohoo! I love u Cheviot Hill park, but its time to go home n eat dinner now.Daddy said that he has frozen meats from the deli the kind I like, Honey Roasted Turkey, and Honey ham.
OK daddy I"m ready for up-eee's now. I am hungry and tired so pick me up please and carry me to the car.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun, wild day at the doggie park. Hmm, I wonder what would happen if a kitty showed up at that park? Nah, I don't think I want to go or know. You are such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog